Faculty FAQ

Faculty members should talk individually with students who have provided a Letter of Accommodations regarding the implementation of the accommodation(s) in their course. If the instructor does not feel the accommodation being requested is reasonable, or has concerned that the accommodation  may result in fundamental alteration of the course curriculum, they are advised to contact the Office of Accessibility to discuss alternative means of access.

This page includes:

  • Frequently Asked Questions about General Accessibility
  • Frequently Asked Questions about Testing Accommodations

If the answer to your question isn’t listed here, please contact the Office of Accessibility at academicaccess@unca.edu or at 828-232-5050.