Voice Recognition (Speech-to-Text)
Voice Recognition or Speech Recognition exists in just about every device.
This is a good tool for those that have limited dexterity for typing or for people that have difficulty with spelling.
- Dictation in Mac
- Dictation in Windows 10
- Dictation in Google Docs
- Dictation in Android
- Dictation in iOS (iPad/iPhone)
- How to Use Dictation and Immersive Reader via Office.com, video
Voice Recognition in Google Docs
- Open a google doc
- From the Tools menu, select Voice Typing.
Voice Recognition for Gmail:
Add this Chrome Extension: Dictation for Gmail.
1. Click link
2. Click add to chrome.
3. Open Gmail.
4. Compose or respond to an email.
5. You will see a microphone beside your “send” button in your email.